Recharge & Bill Payment 5% Cashback @Shmart Wallet
Shmart Wallet offering Recharge & Bill Payment upto 5% cashback.
- Prepaid Mobile Recharge: (Valid on Rs. 150+) 5% cashback maximum Rs. 250 from December 1, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to December 4, 2015 23:59:59 hrs
- Postpaid Mobile Bill payment: (Valid on Rs. 400+) 5% cashback maximum Rs. 500 from December 1, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to December 4, 2015 23:59:59 hrs
- DTH Recharge: (Valid on Rs. 250+) 5% cashback maximum Rs. 250 from December 1, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to December 4, 2015 23:59:59 hrs
Terms and Conditions of Recharge offer:-
- The recharge voucher amount shall be 5% (Five Percent) of every successful Prepaid/Postpaid/DTHrecharge transaction.
- 50% (Fifty Percent) worth of recharge voucher shall be provided every hour to 1 prepaid user, 1 postpaid user & 1 DTH user fulfilling the above conditions.
- User selection for 50% recharge voucher to be done through RANDBETWEEN () function in Microsoft excel that assigns a random number between a range of values. Whichever unique registered mobile number gets assigned value as lowest in ascending order would be given the recharge voucher.
- This Offer shall be valid from December 1, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to December 4, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
- The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised on or before 10th December 2015. Users will not be able to use the voucher after 10th December 2015.
- The recharge voucher shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
- The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Shmart! Wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Shmart! Wallet App. Voucher will be applied automatically when user does any recharge/bill payment after receiving the voucher.
- In case user has multiple recharge vouchers, the one whose expiry date is closer will be applied first.
How to get:-
- Download Shmart Wallet