The OnePlus 2 flaunts a 5.5-inch full HD display which offers excellent visuals with its crystalline image quality and superb colours. The multi-touch display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, making the phone tough at the same time. It has a thicjness of 9.8mm and weighs just 175g. The smartphone is accelearted by a powerful 64-bit Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor. CPU is rendered by an equally powerful 4GB RAM or 3GB RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. It sails on Android Lollipop v5.1-based UI called OxygenOS, which offers a similar interface but with a list of more customization options to customize it according to your own preferences. The phone also comes with a fingerprint scanner built into the home button for excellent security. For capturing memories, the OnePlus Two packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with a bunch of excellent features including laser autofocus, optical image stabilisation and dual-LED flash and continuing legacy of selfie a 5MP front camera.
OnePlus 2 Mobile 16GB @Rs.18999, 64GB @Rs.22999 from Amazon.
- Best-in class camera (13MP primary camera with f/2.0 Aperture, 1.3 µm Pixels, 6-lenses, Dual LED Flash, advanced Laser Autofocus with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and 5MP front facing camera
- Beautifully designed with premium stainless steel frame and multi-touch IPS 5.5 inches Corning Gorilla Glass 3 IPS LCD (full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels @ 401 PPI, 1500:1 contrast ratio; 178 degrees viewing angle)
- OxygenOS based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (64 bit with 1.8GHz Octa-core SoC) featuring 4G LTE, Adreno 430 GPU; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC5 storage
- Future ready features with long lasting 3,300 mAh Li-Po battery; Dual Nano SIM, Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port and 3-way physical alert toggle switch
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and battery, 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including charger from the date of purchase